Actions and activities of the Mechanics department :-
Mechanics Department is one of the departments of the Directorate of Sewers in Dohuk Governorate, and this department is responsible for carrying out all technical works and preparing all the necessary supplies (for cars, machinery and generators) of the Directorate.
The work of the department focuses on the following points:
Management and organization of all technical works related to drivers (cars and machines) of the Directorate.
2) Managing all works related to (cars, machines and generators) affiliated to the Sewerage Directorate, such as (technical works, repair work, treatment of technical problems, work organization ….. etc.).
3) Supplying all necessary supplies (for cars, machinery and generators) from the Directorate to ensure the continuity of work.
4) Providing the quantities (daily, monthly and annual) of the required fuels (for cars, machinery and generators) of the Directorate
5) Coordination with other departments of the Directorate to ensure the continuity of the work of the Sewerage Directorate and the daily maintenance projects of the Directorate.
6) Follow up and control the movement of the Directorate’s vehicles and mechanisms on a daily basis through the use of the GPS vehicle tracking.